You've been warned!:)

I awoke this morning to find that I have more eyelashes!!! This is exciting news! When they are sparse it's hard to apply any makeup because you still look like you don't have any. It's rebirth time! I can actually see my mascara! Each and every day I make a more conscious decision as to what I put into my body (you know like my dose of wine, or those darn salt and vinegar chips, just kidding ;)), I have learned that it is all in moderation and it is ok, as long as you don't over do it. And watching my hair grow is amazing (as slow as it goes, and honestly, I was kinda happy I didn't have to shave ANYTHING for the summer). and makes me grateful for this vessel. No matter the color of my hair, the daily growth of my leg hair etc... I am grateful.  I am blessed, and  every new eyelash or eyebrow hair  is another sign that I have another chance! So blessed!

I will be walking this weekend in the Race for the Cure with my Talya. Chaz doesn't want to, and I totally get it because I'm pretty over being reminded I'm going through this too. (Needless to say not too into pink at the time.) I know there will come a time when I fight for my girls, and fight for the research to aid in the prevention of breast cancer. I just want to get through it. Guilt sometimes weighs on my heart that I am not fighting now, but then wonderful people remind me I am fighting for myself right now so that I can fight for others for much longer. With that being said, next year around this time please be prepared for  me to be asking for support in the research, and helping me fight this terrible struggle so many women have to endure, and in honor those who have lost this battle. You've been warned!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oncology meeting

Out of surgery !!

Waiting....