Gratitude

I don't even know where to begin. How in the world have I/we gotten so lucky? I mean there is not a thing that this world has that I can give others for their kindness. I am seriously at a loss of words, and emotionally grateful.(sprung a huge eye leak!!) Thank you for helping us try to sell this other house. All of you. Mom & Dad gosh, can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that you are soooo supportive!! Linds. and Greg, thank you for providing love support, and furniture! And Peter whom barely knows us but gives without question... The Parks and McCoys....on a cold day like today and you are all in there staging it!! OMG!! I don't know who else is there because I think it was supposed to be a surprise, so for those of you I don't mention.. thank you

I only hope that I will be able to repay you all someday the way you all have so selflessly given.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oncology meeting

Waiting....

Out of surgery !!