New day..New goals

Well the numbing pump is empty and the feeling is coming back in my chest and arms. Can you say tingle???? I slept in this morning and feel pretty good now. My mom who has be God sent(cooking, cleaning, laundry, intercepting babies & kids, taking them on walks & to school & tennis, reading with them, doing the lengthy bedtime routine, bathing me, draining my drains, waking in the middle of the night to make sure I take my pills etc..), gave me a hand, foot AND back rub this morning... It is o.k., you can be jealous.... It was nice to just talk, about regular stuff, and laugh this morning.

Goals today:
..Rest more, maybe even take a nap.
..get stronger

Yep I think that is good for today....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oncology meeting

Out of surgery !!

Waiting....